Events Tracker

Make room in your schedule for these 5 events

Cassandra Roshu | Photo Editor

The CNY Regional Farmers Market hosts over 300 vendors this Saturday. Visit the market to buy produce, fish, holiday beverages and more.

at top of story

A Conversation with Jake Shane
Watch TikTok sensation Jake Shane — known online as @octopusslover8 — in person at Goldstein Auditorium in the Schine Student Center. Known online for his Taylor Swift fandom and historical parody videos, Shane will be speaking to students on Friday. Doors open at 7:15 p.m. and the event is free to all SUNY ESF and Syracuse University students.

Redefining Comfort Pop-Up Shop
Gear up for the cold with some cozy premium loungewear at the Grater Things pop-up at the Blackstone Launchpad in Bird Library on Friday. Forty percent of the proceeds will go to charity, 20 percent of which will go to Ottothon with the other 20 percent going to Camp Kesem.

University Union Cinema Screening
Watch “Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One” in the HBC Gifford Auditorium on Friday and Saturday. With the winter weather, it’s the perfect time to cozy up for a good movie. University Union will present the free screening on both days at 8 p.m.

CNY Regional Farmers Market
Shop at over 300 vendors selling produce, meat, fish, baked goods, specialty beverages and more at the Central New York Farmers Market on Saturday. Buses leave from College Place at 8:30 a.m. and run on a continuous loop until 1:30 p.m. Transportation is free to all Syracuse University and SUNY ESF students.

Student Association Grocery Run
Pick up groceries and other necessities at Walmart with free transportation from Student Association. The trolley will run continuously from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Dec. 3. The first ride will leave from College Place at 11 a.m. and pick students up every 30 minutes after the hour, traffic permitting. The trolley service is free to all students.