Concert Tracker

Keep it groovy with these 7 weekend concerts

On Feb. 10 Garage Lights played at Funk 'n Waffles. This weekend, local band Paega* will be joined by the band Jambulance at the venue.

Funk ‘n Waffles
Start your weekend with a show at Funk n’ Waffles featuring a local artist. Upstate New York rock band Paega*, which was founded in 2021 by lead guitarist PJ Will, will be joined by the band Jambulance. Tickets can be bought online.

When: Friday, April 7 at 8 p.m., with doors opening at 7 p.m.
Price: $13.07

Westcott Theater
Catch music from Codes this weekend at the Westcott Theater. Codes is also the record label owner and curator of Holy Molé Music. The DJ brings a twist to house music and is influenced by jungle, hip hop and “the art of DJing.” Tickets can be bought online.

When: Friday, April 7 at 9 p.m., with doors opening at 8 p.m.
Price: Starting at $20

Mudpit
House venue Mudpit welcomes a lineup of freshman musicians to the stage this weekend, hosting Luna and the Carpets, Padma and Sammy Curcuru. To get the address and advance tickets, direct message @mudpitcuse on Instagram.

When: Friday, April 7 at 9:30 p.m., with doors opening at 9 p.m.
Price: $5 presale, $7 at the door

Crouse College
As part of the Setnor Student Recital Series, cellist Emily Truncali will perform this weekend at the Setnor Auditorium in Crouse College. The concert can also be streamed live and is open to the general public.

When: Saturday, April 8 at 11 a.m.
Price: Free

The Crypt
Pinkshift, SPACED, BLKVAPOR, Amphette and Delinquent Activity will take the stage at house venue The Crypt this weekend. Tickets can be purchased online. Attendees must be 16 years or older and provide a valid ID or be accompanied by an adult.

When: Saturday, April 8 at 6 p.m.
Price: $15.92

Westcott Theater
Head over to the Westcott Theater to hear Papadosio and Space Bacon live. A self-proclaimed prog rock, livetronica, jazz and jam band, Papadosio originated in the Midwest and is now based in Asheville, North Carolina. Future jam quartet Space Bacon draws musical inspiration from jam music, electronic production, film scores and metal. Tickets can be bought online.

When: Saturday, April 8 at 8 p.m., with doors opening at 7 p.m.
Price: Starting at $22

Bandersnatch
University Union will host its Spring 2023 Bandersnatch concert in The Underground at Schine Student Center. Created to promote up-and-coming artists, the concert will feature headliner redveil with support from Tom the Mail Man and Laura Elliot. The Dome Bag Policy will be in effect for this event, meaning backpacks, professional cameras, alcohol drugs and re-entry will not be permitted. Tickets can be bought online and are only available to SU and SUNY ESF students, faculty and staff. Attendees must present an SUID or be 18 years or old and present an ID.

When: Saturday, April 8 at 8 p.m.
Price: $5