Concert Tracker

From death metal to acoustic, here are 4 concerts to attend this week

Corey Henry | Senior Staff Photographer

World-famous performance art trio the Blue Man Group will be at Landmark Theatre for an afternoon show on Feb. 27.

The Small Sessions

This Thursday, Kate Yeager, Sarah Gross and William Hinson will take the stage for a “Small Sessions” concert in Syracuse. Tickets are $5 in advance and $7 at the door, and doors open at 9:30 p.m., with the show starting at 10 p.m. Proof of vaccination is required for all attendees. DM @thesmallsessions on Instagram for the show’s address.

When: Thursday, Feb. 24
Artists: Sarah Gross, Kate Yeager, William Hinson

Winter Beach

Live from The Blue Room on Friday, Winter Beach, Campbells Purple Soup, Mellophobiac and Lepidoptera will perform. Tickets are on sale for $5 in advance and $7 at the door. The show starts at 8:30 p.m., and proof of vaccination is required.

When: Friday, Feb. 25
Artists: Winter Beach, Campbells Purple Soup, Mellophobiac, Lepidoptera

Blue Man Group

The Blue Man Group will be in Syracuse this weekend for multiple performances. The group is an experimental musical theater troupe whose performances feature live music, sketch routines, physical stunts and audience participation. Blue Man Group will be at the Landmark Theatre from Thursday through Sunday, and show time information can be found on the Landmark’s site. Tickets are on sale from $35.

When: Thursday, Feb. 24 through Sunday, Feb. 27
Artists: Blue Man Group

The Floyd Concept

Mirroring the performance of a live Pink Floyd concert, cover band The Floyd Concept will bring Pink Floyd classics like “Money,” “Wish You Were Here” and “Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” to the Westcott Theater. The concert will take place on Sunday at 8 p.m. Advanced tickets are on sale for $22.

When: Sunday, Feb. 27
Artists: The Floyd Concept

Obscura

German progressive death metal band Obscura is bringing its 2022 North American tour “A Valediction” to Syracuse on Monday. The band has previously appeared on U.S. Billboard charts like the Independent Albums and Top Album Sales lists, and it has embarked on numerous world tours. Obscura will take the stage in the Westcott Theater at 8 p.m. Early access tickets are on sale for $20.

When: Monday, Feb. 28
Artists: Obscura