‘The Bachelor Live on Stage’ to find love in Syracuse next April

"The Bachelor Live on Stage" will make its way to Syracuse on April 1, 2020 at The Oncenter Crouse-Hinds Theater.

UPDATED: July 24, 2019 at 11:18 p.m.

Next spring, the last rose could be given to a single Syracuse woman. 

“The Bachelor Live on Stage,” an interactive tour inspired by the hit reality TV series, will make its way to Syracuse at The Oncenter on April 1, 2020, the convention center announced Tuesday. Hosting the national traveling show will be the leading man from the 20th season of “The Bachelor,” Ben Higgins. 

“I am so pumped to host the Bachelor live tour,” Higgins said in a press release from The Oncenter. “We are coming to your cities, meeting you in person, and hopefully spreading some love along the way!” 

At each show, one local single man will be showcased in front of a group of single women chosen from the audience. The live show includes a rose ceremony, where audience members will contribute to the decision of who gets chosen. In the end, the woman who is leading in the competition can choose to accept or decline the rose from the bachelor.

During the show, Higgins will help the Salt City bachelor during the first impressions segment, group challenges and one-on-one moments with each contestant, similar to how Chris Harrison acts as a guide in “The Bachelor.”

Tickets for “The Bachelor Live on Stage” go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m. on Ticketmaster or at the Solvay Bank Box Office at The Oncenter.