Weekend Plans

Get your Halloweekend started with these events

Josh Turner

Chart-topping country singer and actor Josh Turner will perform at the Civic Center on Saturday. His biggest hit, “Why Don’t We Just Dance,” reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs.

When: Saturday at 8 p.m.

Where: The Oncenter, 800 S. State St.

Cost: Tickets cost $43 and can be purchased online

Orange After Dark Fright Night at the Fair

As central New York’s largest and spookiest haunted attraction, Fright Nights at the Fair will feature attractions such as The Revenge of “IT,” The Haunted Mansion, The Chainsaw Massacre, The Insane Asylum and Dead Pirates. Tickets are on sale at the Schine Box Office.

When: Buses will depart from College Place and Goldstein Student Center Saturday at 10:30 p.m. Students will be admitted with a ticket and SUID only after 11 p.m.

Where: New York State Fairgrounds

Cost: $3, which includes events costs and transportation

Trick or Treat at the Mansion

Head to the Barnes Hiscock Mansion to trick or treat. The event is family-friendly and is geared toward children up to 14 years old. Attendees will get to tour the Spooky Mansion decorated by Dream Theme Designs, and children will receive candy at each of the stops. All children must be accompanied by an adult chaperone age 21 or older.

When: Sunday from 12-2 p.m.

Where: Barnes Hiscock Mansion, 930 James St.

Cost: Free with a nonperishable food item donation to the Food Bank of Central New York

Jack & Jack @ The Westcott Theater

The Omaha, Nebraska-based duo composed of Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky will perform at The Westcott Theater on Sunday. The pair found success after performing at the popular DigiTour in the summer of 2014. The duo boasts more than 11 million online fans and followers.

When: Sunday at 8 p.m.

Where: The Westcott Theater, 24 Westcott St.

Cost: Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online