Crime

Interactive Crime Map: Jan. 19 – Jan. 24

Jon Mettus | Digital Editor

Check out the crimes that happened near campus in the past week.

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that happened near campus this week, according to police bulletins:

Trespassing

A Syracuse man, 22, was arrested on the charges of trespassing and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 2:08 a.m.
Where: Crouse Hospital

Unlawful possession of marijuana

A Syracuse man, 36, was arrested on the charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to a police bulletin.

When: Wednesday at 2:31 p.m.
Where: 300 block of E. Colvin Street

Harassment

A Syracuse man, 49, was arrested on the charge of harassment in the second degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 7:45 p.m.
Where: Destiny USA

A Syracuse woman, 29, was arrested on the charge of harassment in the second degree, according to a police bulletin. The arrest was a citizen’s arrest, according to the bulletin.

When: Saturday at 11 p.m.
Where: Destiny USA

Robbery

Two Syracuse men, ages 23 and 25, were arrested on the charge of burglary in the first degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 7 p.m.
Where: 100 block of Maurice Avenue

Assault

A Syracuse man, 23, was arrested on the charges of assault in the third degree; criminal obstruction of breathing; criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third, fourth and seventh degrees; and tampering with evidence, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 12:01 a.m.
Where: 100 block of W. Corning Avenue

Petit larceny

A Syracuse man, 44, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Thursday at 5:55 p.m.
Where: Destiny USA

A Syracuse woman, 18, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Monday at 5:15 p.m.
Where: Destiny USA