Crime

Interactive crime map: Sept. 4–7

Jon Mettus | Asst. Web Editor

Take a look at where criminal activity occurred near the SU campus during the past weekend.

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that occurred near campus during the past week, according to Syracuse police bulletins.

DWAI

A Bridgeport man, 20, was arrested on the charges of driving while ability impaired, consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle and an unsafe lane change, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 8:30 p.m.
Where: 700 block of E. Adams St.

Unlawful possession of marijuana

A Solvay woman, 16, was arrested on the charge of unlawful possession of marijuana according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 2:15 a.m.
Where: 700 block of Lancaster Ave.

Sound reproduction

A North Syracuse man, 22, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 1:23 a.m.
Where: 800 block of Euclid Ave.

Open container

A senior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 21, and a junior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 21, were arrested on the charge of possession of an open container, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 12:35 a.m.
Where: 200 block of Comstock Ave.

An Oneida man, 21, was arrested on the charge of possession of an open container, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 11:21 p.m.
Where: 300 block of Euclid Ave.

Criminal possession of a controlled substance

A Syracuse man, 22, was arrested on the charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 12:25 a.m.
Where: 1000 block of Euclid Ave.

Underage drinking

A SUNY-ESF sophomore, 17, was arrested on the charge of unlawful possession of alcohol under 21, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 11:55 p.m.
Where: Lancaster and Euclid Ave.

An Oneida man, 17, was arrested on the charge of unlawful possession of alcohol under 21, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 11:55 p.m.
Where: 300 block of Euclid Ave.