From the Calendar

Pulp’s guide to 4 places to visit at Destiny USA under $25

Illustrations by Tony Chao | Art Director

Amazing Mirror Maze

It can take visitors around 15 minutes to complete the Amazing Mirror Maze, but guests can go through the maze as many times as they want within their visit. For about $10 each, visitors can challenge their senses with the unique effect displayed in the maze. For parties of 10 or more, the venue offers a discount voucher, and children 5 and under can enter for free when accompanied by an adult.

DO illo - Destiny USA 1

Canyon Climb Adventure

A part of the WonderWorks branch, the Canyon Climb ropes course is 70 feet tall and features over 80 obstacles, including swinging steps and a tremor bridge. The safety precautions are extensive; in order to take part in the Canyon Climb, visitors must be dressed appropriately — no open toed shoes, skirts or dresses — be a minimum height of 3-foot-5, maximum height restriction of 6-foot-8 and under the weight limit of 300 pounds.

DO illo - Destiny USA 3

Revolutions

Revolutions is a multi-functional entertainment venue located on the third floor of Destiny USA. Depending on what your interests are, you can choose from a myriad of entertainment options the venue has to offer — a restaurant, two bars, a sports amphitheater, 24 bowling lanes, an arcade and a private theater. Revolutions specializes in group events, family outings and conferences.

DO illo - Destiny USA 2

WonderWorks

WonderWorks is an amusement park that combines its core educational purposes with entertainment. It’s comprised of six different WonderZones: Natural Disasters, Physical Challenge, Light & Sound, Space Discovery, Imagination Lab and Far Out Art Gallery. Special rates are available to groups of 15 people or more if they call or sign up online. The park accommodates birthday parties, corporate events and youth groups, and even has special prices for students who come on a school snow day.

DO illo - Destiny USA 4