University Union

SNL veteran Seth Meyers to perform stand-up comedy act at SU

Seth Meyers, a Saturday Night Live cast member, will perform his stand-up comedy act live in Syracuse.

University Union will present “A Night of Comedy with Seth Meyers” in Goldstein Auditorium on March 27. Doors for the show will open at 7:30 p.m.

Meyers has been on SNL for 11 seasons, and is most recognized as an anchor for the show’s “Weekend Update” sketch, where the comedian parodies the week’s top news stories. He has anchored “Weekend Update” for six seasons, the same period of time he has spent as head writer for SNL.

Tickets for the event go on sale Monday at 9 a.m., and will be available at the Schine Box Office. Tickets cost $5 for all Syracuse University and State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry students and staff with a valid college or staff ID.

Comments

University Politics

University Senate approves degree completion support plan for students affected by immigration policies

The resolution passed on Wednesday states that if students affected by immigration policies complete 75 percent or more of the credits and requirements for their respective degrees, there would be “maximum opportunity” extended to facilitate completion of their degree program with Syracuse University credits. Read more »