University Union

DJ Pauly D to perform in Goldstein Auditorium on Feb. 21

DJ Pauly D of “Jersey Shore” fame will perform in Goldstein Auditorium on Thursday, Feb. 21, as part of Syracuse University’s Winter Carnival.

The concert is listed on the Schine Student Center box office calendar online. University Union planned to announce the Pauly D show on Sunday. Tickets for the show, which will begin at 7:30 p.m., are $10 for students, faculty and staff, according to the box office website.

The concert has not officially been announced. A spokesperson from University Union declined to comment on the online leak.

Pauly D, whose real name is Paul DelVecchio, grew to fame as a housemate on MTV’s “Jersey Shore.” He earned his own MTV spinoff, “The Pauly D Project,” which lasted one season on MTV.

As a music artist, Pauly D released his first single in January off his upcoming debut album. The song, “Back To Love,” features Jay Sean.

Pauly D performed at Turning Stone Resort Casino’s Lava nightclub in November.

In July, Juice Jam’s headliner, electronic dance music DJ Calvin Harris, leaked his University Union concert date through his official website. This marks the second headlining act to leak prior to an official announcement this year for UU shows.

Back of the pack

None of the Orange's running backs have crossed the goal line since the season opener. They hope to change that against N.C. State on Saturday. Read more »

The Quiet Corner

Brandon Reddish doesn't say much. He doesn't like to and he doesn't need to. The Syracuse cornerback leads an Orange secondary that's held opponents to 197.6 passing yards per game. Read more »