Concert Tracker

Rock with house shows or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus at this weekend’s concerts

Funk n’ Waffles, a popular Syracuse eatery, will be hosting The Bones of J.R. Jones this Friday. Funk n’ Waffles frequently hosts concerts with performers coming from near and far.

443 Social Club
Critically acclaimed singer-songwriter Jeffrey Foucault will perform at 443 Social Club on Thursday night. Foucault has been bringing his unique combination of blues, country, rock ‘n’ roll and folk music on the road for two decades. His latest album “Blood Brothers” is a continuation of Foucault’s ability to write and perform simple, yet emotionally reverent songs. Tickets for the show can be purchased online.
When: Sept. 14 at 7 p.m.
Price: Starting at $23.31

The Song and Dance
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus will take the stage at The Song and Dance on Friday night. The event was supposed to be at The Lost Horizon on April 6 before it was rescheduled. The group will be joined by alternative rock bands Bad Luck, 3REE and Undefeated, as well as Fleetwood Mac cover band Landslide. All tickets purchased for the original event will be honored at Friday’s show. Tickets can be purchased online.
When: Sept. 15 at 6 p.m.
Price: $26.44

Funk ‘n Waffles
Central New York native The Bones of J.R. Jones (Jonathon Linaberry) will perform at Funk ‘n Waffles on Friday night with special guest Benjamin Dakota Rogers. Jones’ music is a combination of blues, folk and country sounds. His new single “The Good Life” is streaming everywhere and his new album “Slow Lightning” releases on Oct. 13.
Tickets can be purchased online.
When: Sept. 15, doors open at 7 p.m. and music starts at 8 p.m.
Price: $18.22

Redgate
Popular house venue Redgate will host a ‘70s-themed show. Student band Subject to Change will headline with Luna and The Carpets and Misty Mountain Midnight also making appearances. DM Redgate on Instagram for more information about the venue address and to purchase tickets.
When: Sept. 15 at 10 p.m.
Price: $7 presale and $10 at door

Mudpit
For the second show under new leadership, house venue Mudpit will feature Kuzi, Sofia Violet and new music from student band Rhodes Corduroy. DM Mudpit on Instagram for more information on the address and to purchase tickets.
When: Sept. 16, doors open at 9 p.m. and music starts at 9:30 p.m.
Price: $7 presale and $10 at door