Concert Tracker

From SU artists to CeeLo Green, check out these 4 shows this weekend

Meghan Hendricks | Photo Editor

CeeLo Green, famous for his time in Gnarls Barkley and hits like “Forget You” will be coming to the Vine at del Lago Resort and Casino this Friday.

Bloomfest

This Thursday night at the Westcott Theater, five up-and-coming Syracuse University artists will be performing on the “coolest stage around,” the Westcott’s website said. The Knu, Lauren Juzang, Froggies, Pop Culture and Studio 89 are all slated to perform. Representatives from on-campus SU student organizations 20 Watts, Broken Record, WERW and The OutCrowd will be there, as well as apparel from the Pits Vintage. Tickets are on sale for $10, and the show starts at 8 p.m.

When: Thursday, April 14
Artists: The Knu, Lauren Juzang, Froggies, Pop Culture and Studio 89

Diquan Julius

Returning to Syracuse after playing at the 2021 New York State Fair, Diquan Julius will be performing at Funk ‘n Waffles on Thursday night. Julius is an R&B artist with roots in gospel and influences from pop and funk. He will be supported by Buffalo native R&B artist NDure and soul artist Dani Mitchel. Tickets are on sale for $10, and all attendees must be 18 years old or older. The show starts at 8 p.m.

When: Thursday, April 14
Artist: Diquan Julius, NDure, Dani Mitchel

CeeLo Green

With hits like “Forget You” and “Bright Lights Bigger City,” CeeLo Green will be coming to the Vine at del Lago Resort and Casino Friday night. Green is a five-time Grammy winning artist with experience in music, voice acting and reality TV, and he served as a coach on “The Voice” for four seasons. Tickets are on sale starting at $27, and all attendees must be 21 years old or older. The show starts at 8 p.m.

When: Friday, April 15
Artist: CeeLo Green

Christopher Spinelli

If you’re looking for something to do on campus, the Setnor School of Music’s recital series will be hosting Christopher Spinelli, a student pianist, this Saturday. Spinelli will be performing live at the Setnor Auditorium in Crouse College, and there will be a Zoom option for those who are unable to attend in person. The concert is free to attend and can be accessed live upon the show’s start time at 5 p.m.

When: Saturday, April 16
Artist: Christopher Spinelli