Concert Tracker

3 concerts to check out around Syracuse this Valentine’s Day weekend

Corey Henry | Senior Staff Photographer

Oscar-nominated artist Billie Eilish is performing at Buffalo, NY’s KeyBank Center for the first time this weekend.

Valentine’s @ The Harrington

Artists Willow the Cat, Lulu Mac and The Shagadelics will perform at the Valentine’s @ The Harrington event. In a post on Instagram, The Summit said that they hope potential attendees will make it to the show despite the weather. Tickets cost $5 in advance and $7 at the door, and doors open at 10 p.m. Direct message The Summit (@thesummitcuse) or The Harrington (@theharringtoncuse) on Instagram for more information.

When: Friday, Feb. 11
Artists: Willow the Cat, Lulu Mac, The Shagadelics

Sydney Renae at Westcott Theater

On Feb. 12, No Ceiling DFG Godly Held will bring rising artist Sydney Renae to the Westcott Theater. The NYC-based artist’s sensational R&B music has drawn in more than 220K Instagram followers and 1 million YouTube subscribers. General admissions tickets cost $40, while VIP tickets cost $75 and VIP table tickets cost $350. The event begins at 9 p.m. and is limited to people 18 and older.

When: Saturday, Feb. 12
Artist: Sydney Renae

Happier Than Ever, World Tour

If you are willing to make the trip to Buffalo, newly Oscar-nominated artist Billie Eilish will be bringing her Happier Than Ever Tour to the KeyBank Center on Feb. 12. Fellow artist Dora Jar is set to open for the Grammy-winning artist on Saturday night. The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are on sale now starting at $64.

When: Saturday, Feb. 12
Artists: Billie Eilish, Dora Jar