Menus » SU Campus Delivery

View Menu

About SU Campus Delivery -

How does a late-night pizza delivery service attempt to stand out from all the other delivery services in the Syracuse University area? Apart from offering the biggest pizza around (yes, we have done the comparisons), Campus Delivery also has the one and only Sal’s Wings and Wedges. These are far superior in size compared to other wings and fries. Are you thinking ice cream? Ben and Jerry’s is delicious and we deliver it right to your door!

Campus Delivery is SU student-run with SU students making the most of the deliveries too. By ordering from Campus Delivery, you know that you are supporting your peers.

Where do we deliver? Residence halls, student apartments on South Campus, Park Point, Parkview Hotel and Copper Beach Commons, ESF Residential Halls, Bird Library, Whitman School of Management, Schaeffer Art Building, WAER, and The Warehouse. If you are on campus studying late and would like use to deliver to you, give us a call, we will deliver to you. Campus Delivery also delivers pizza and subs to you if you are waiting in line at the Carrier Dome.

SUpercard FOOD is the only currency accepted for payment. This policy keeps our drivers safe and allows you the freedom of hassle-free ordering. Our no-tipping policy also saves you money that you can use towards more food!

Enjoy that late-night pizza! Fast, free delivery to a location near you. Hours are 4:30pm – 1am daily, except during University holidays and breaks.

Delivery Hours

4:30pm – 1:00am (daily)

except university holiday

Minimum: $10.00