Syracuse men’s basketball game day: Everything to know about Wake Forest matchup

Tyler Roberson has seen a surge in playing time of late. Above, the forward grabs a rebound against the Demon Deacons in a previous outing inside the Carrier Dome.

Syracuse (11-9, 3-4 Atlantic Coast) hosts Wake Forest (12-7, 3-4) on Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Carrier Dome. All 11 of the Orange’s wins this season have come in the Dome. SU is coming off back-to-back losses to then-No. 9 North Carolina and then-No. 15 Notre Dame. Upon returning home, SU looks to get back on track.

Here’s what you need to know leading up to Tuesday night’s contest.

How can you watch the game? The game will air on the ACC Network. In the Syracuse area, it’ll be on NBC affiliates. Here are channel listings based on provider.

• Time Warner: 1203 (high-definition) and 3 (suburbs) or 4 (city) for non-digital subscribers
• DirecTV: 3
• Verizon Fios: 503 (high-definition) and 3 (standard-definition)
• Dish Network: 3
• New Visions: 603 (high-definition) and 3 (standard-definition)

Here are channels the game will be on throughout the rest of New York.

Albany (WNYA)
Binghamton (WBPN)
Buffalo (WNLO)
Burlington-Plattsburgh (WPTZ-D3)
Elmira (WJKP)
New York City (WLNY)
Utica (WPNY)
Watertown (WWTI)

Can Syracuse turn its season around? While it’s certainly possible, one beat writer argues that there’s little reason to think that will happen.

Does senior center Dajuan Coleman have anything left in the tank? Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim previously said knee soreness has kept Coleman out of the lineup. But he showed a glimpse that he may still be able to produce with a 23-minute performance at Notre Dame.

What is Boeheim saying before the matchup? Here’s what he said on Monday’s ACC coaches teleconference.

What do our beat writers predict? They have different predictions for the game. Find out what they are here.

Anything else to know about the Demon Deacons? Here’s a preview of Wake Forest.