Crime Briefs

Interactive Crime Map: April 25 – May 1

Jon Mettus | Digital Editor

Check out what crimes occurred near the Syracuse University campus this week.

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that happened near campus this week, according to police bulletins:

Sound reproduction

A senior in the School of Information Studies, 22, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 8:24 a.m.

Where: 800 block of Westcott Street

Nuisance party

A senior in the Setnor School of Music, 22, and a junior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 21, were arrested on the charge of nuisance party, according to police bulletins.

When: Saturday at 4:15 p.m.

Where: 500 block of University Avenue

Disorderly conduct

A senior in the School of Information Studies, 21, and a junior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 21, were arrested on the charges of disorderly conduct and harassment in the second degree, according to police bulletins.

When: Friday at 4:30 p.m.

Where: 700 block of Walnut Avenue

A Syracuse man, 28, was arrested on the charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 7:05 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA

A Clinton man, 19, was arrested on the charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and harassment in the second degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 11:23 p.m.

Where: 800 block of Irving Avenue

Marijuana possession

A Syracuse man, 30, was arrested on the charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 8:26 p.m.

Where: 700 block of Irving Avenue

Petit larceny

A Syracuse girl, 16, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Thursday at 6 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA

A Syracuse man, 24, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: 8:11 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA