Letters to the Editor

National Pan-Hellenic Council at SU endorses Malik Evans for SA Comptroller

The National Pan-Hellenic Council at Syracuse University proudly supports Malik Evans as the next Student Association Comptroller. As a council, we have collaborated to create programs that offer a broader college experience, bring light to important issues within our communities and impacts student life on campus in a positive manner. We feel that Malik Evans shares our beliefs and can lead our campus in the right direction.

We are proud to stand behind Malik’s platform “Engage SU” because it promotes the finance board to be more engaged with Registered Student Organizations, enhancing student innovation, and fostering relationships with student leadership within these organizations.

Malik has the most experience in this realm of Student Association and is thinking forward in the right direction to benefit all students. Malik has served on the finance board for the past 2 years under two separate comptrollers. He has seen how these two comptrollers supported student organizations, but he still believes there is room for improvement.

Aside from his ambitious plans for the direction of the finance board, Malik Evans is the ideal candidate because he truly has a deep love for the university. He has proven to be an outstanding leader with passion and drive for change that is unmatched by the other candidates.

Therefore, on behalf of the National Pan-Hellenic Council at Syracuse University, we would like to officially endorse Malik Evans for Comptroller of the Student Association 60th Session.

We encourage all to VOTE April 11-14 on myslice.syr.edu.

National Pan-Hellenic Council:
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Incorporated
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Incorporated