Crime

Interactive Crime Map: Feb. 29 – March 6

Jon Mettus | Digital Editor

See what crimes happened in the university area this week.

Here is a roundup of criminal activity that happened near campus this week, according to police bulletins:

Burglary

A junior in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management, 21, was arrested on the charges of burglary in the second degree, harassment in the second degree and criminal contempt in the first degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Thursday at 1:00 a.m.

Where: 700 block of Euclid Avenue

Sound reproduction

A junior in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management, 22, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 9:20 a.m.

Where: 800 block of Ackerman Avenue

A Syracuse man, 48, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Wednesday at 11:35 a.m.

Where: 400 block of Stafford Avenue

Robbery

A Syracuse man, 20, was arrested on the charges of robbery in the second degree and assault in the third degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 2:32 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA

Sex offender

A Syracuse man, 49, was arrested on the charge of failing to register as a sex offender within 10 days, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 10:45 a.m.

Where: 511 S. State St.

Harassment

A Syracuse woman, 35, was arrested on the charges of harassment in the second degree and criminal mischief in the fourth degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 8:05 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA

Strangulation

A Syracuse man, 33, was arrested on the charges of strangulation, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal obstruction of breathing, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 5:40 p.m.

Where: 511 S. State St.

Larceny

A Syracuse girl, 17, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Wednesday at 5:32 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA