Hanna Strong Video

Hanna Strong, former Syracuse women’s soccer player, reportedly loses job over 2014 video

Former Syracuse women's soccer player Hanna Strong lost her substitute teaching job over a 2014 video that captured her calling another person "f—-a— n— ."

Former Syracuse women’s soccer player Hanna Strong recently lost her substitute teaching job over a 2014 video that showed her calling another person a “F—-a— n—,” per MassLive.com.

She had been working in the Springfield Public Schools, but Bishop Talbert Swan, the president of the Springfield chapter of the NAACP urged Mayor Domenic Sarno and the Springfield Schools Superintendent Daniel Warwick to dismiss Strong.

“We spoke a couple of times after (Swan) brought it to our attention,” Sarno said to MassLive. Sarno and Warwick “moved quickly to investigate,” according to the mayor, which prompted them to let Strong go.

“That is not tolerated in our system,” he said.

An email obtained by MassLive from Swan to Sarno intimates that staff at Indian Orchard (Massachusetts) Elementary School and residents had worries about Strong teaching at Springfield Public Schools.

In 2014, she was indefinitely suspended by the SU women’s soccer team and didn’t come back to finish her senior season.

In the video, she approaches an unidentified person holding the camera and instructs him or her not to record the video.

Call me out on saying the N-word, I dont give a s— ,Strong said after her tirade.

After the video was posted, she released a statement to The Daily Orange, apologizing for her actions in the video.