Crime

Interactive crime map: Oct. 4–11

Jon Mettus | Asst. Web Editor

Here's a look at the criminal activity that occurred near campus in the past week.

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that occurred near campus recently, according to Syracuse police bulletins.

Sound reproduction

A senior in the School of Information Studies, 22, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin. The student held a party that had more than 100 attendees, according to an appearance ticket.

When: Monday at 12:30 a.m.
Where: 100 block of Clarendon St.

A Syracuse man, 21, who lives on the 100 block of Clarendon St., was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin posted Monday.

When: Saturday, Oct. 3 at 12:30 a.m.
Where: 100 block of Clarendon St.

A Syracuse man, 21, who lives on the 700 block of Lancaster Ave., was arrested two times in less than five hours on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin posted Monday. The man hosted a party of more than 50 people, including a live band, according to an appearance ticket.

When: Friday, Sept. 18 at 9:20 p.m. and Saturday, Sept. 19 at 2:10 a.m.
Where: 700 block of Lancaster Ave.

A junior in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management, 21, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin posted Monday.

When: Friday, Sept. 18 at 9:20 p.m.
Where: 700 block of Lancaster Ave.

A Syracuse man, 20, who lives on the 700 block of Lancaster Ave., was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin posted Monday.

When: Friday, Sept. 18 at 9:20 p.m.
Where: 700 block of Lancaster Ave.

Petit larceny

A Syracuse man, 41, was arrested on a charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday, Oct. 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Where: 151 Marshall St.

Tampering with a witness

A Syracuse man, 26, was arrested on the charge of criminal contempt in the second degree and tampering with a witness, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 11:45 a.m.
Where: Onondaga County Justice Center