Juice Jam 2015

The Weeknd, BØRNS scheduled to perform at Skytop Field Sept. 13

Renee Zhou | Staff Photographer

R&B artist The Weeknd, who sings “Can’t Feel My Face”, is scheduled to perform at Skytop Field on Sept. 13 – the day of Juice Jam 2015.

UPDATED: Aug. 26, 2015 at 5:55 p.m.

R&B artist The Weeknd and singer-songwriter BØRNS are both scheduled to perform at Skytop Field on Sept. 13– the day of Juice Jam 2015.

The Weeknd’s scheduled performance appears on a tour schedule posted on JammerZine, while BØRNS’ scheduled stop is on Pollstar. The lineup for Juice Jam 2015 has not been officially released. The yearly event is scheduled for Sept. 13 at Skytop Field on South Campus.

“University Union would just like to thank everyone for their continued patience throughout this entire process. We know everyone is very eager to hear the lineup and we are excited to tell everyone,” University Union representative Alli Reich said in a statement. “As promised, the line up will be announced very, very soon and we appreciated the SU’s community’s continued patience as we finalize the details of the festival.”

The Weeknd, a Canada native, is most-known for his hit song, “Often,” which was released in 2011 and now has over 70 million views on YouTube. His third studio album “The Beauty Behind the Madness” was set to officially release on Friday, but was leaked last week. The artist responded to the illegal incident by releasing an 18-minute collection of 30 second samples of the 14 tracks on the album on SoundCloud. The album’s single “Cant Feel My Face” hit the web in June. The song peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Last year, producer and DJ Dillon Francis and rappers Schoolboy Q and Ace Hood performed at Juice Jam.

The news was first reported by The NewsHouse.