Best Of

Best Syracuse buys on Etsy

Courtesy LettersByBronte

Etsy shop LettersByBronte sells intricately-painted letters and signs inspired by SU.

Etsy is a goldmine, which, luckily for you, Pulp has sifted through to bring you the best Syracuse buys. There will always be a newer, better way to show off your school pride, which means updating frequently with quality goods like the ones listed below. To go straight to the Etsy shop that sells the item, click on the orange text.

Cornhole Set – $165

Who doesn’t love a tailgate? No one, that’s who. Tailgating is the perfect reason to rep ‘Cuse, drink in the middle of the day and avoid all academic responsibility. And no tailgate is complete without cornhole.

etsy1

Courtesy CNYCornhole

Wall Art – $15

Every ‘Cuse kid needs something to spruce up their room, whether at home or at school. Pulp’s pick comes from artist Sarah Gibbens. Her Syracuse-themed prints will liven up any room with a little SU pride. When you order from Sarah with the code DAILYORANGE, you get 25 percent off your new artwork.

etsy2

Courtesy PaintedPost

Bowtie – $44

For those nights when you’re feeling dapper, an SU bowtie is the only way to go. This Etsy artist also makes suspenders and regular ties to match if you’re feeling crazy. Bleed Orange everyday, you feel?

etsy3

Courtesy KennebunkLisa

Knitted Headband – Price Upon Request

‘Cuse girls love a good, warm headband to go with their aviators and Dunkin’. This one is a cute and chunky knit that supports a small-time artist when you buy. That’s a win-win if Pulp’s ever seen one.

etsy4

Courtesy JulesModernKnits

Hanging Wooden Letters – $79

No matter your style, Etsy has the giant wooden SU letters for you. That would be a good slogan for Etsy’s website. Catchy, maybe a little long-winded and specific, but really why else would you go to Etsy other than to buy large hangable wooden letters?

etsy14

Courtesy TheSquareNail

Shoes – $40

These shoes are an extremely prime find. They are perfect for all sporting events and can act as your froes (pronounced fruz, meaning “frat shoes” or “shoes one wears to a frat house or other gross place”) for when your going out look is casual. They’re cute and reasonably priced, which is all you can ask from a pair of froes.

etsy6

Courtesy fcwhimsey

Tank – $22

These tanks and T-shirts come in men’s and women’s sizes, meaning genderless fun for everyone. If you love ‘Cuse but are going for a more understated way to sport your pride, these T-shirts will do the trick.

etsy7

Courtesy HomeStateApparel

Custom Roshes – $155

If you’re a Syracuse sneakerhead then these Roshes should be your new holy grail. They won’t match anything other than ‘Cuse gear, but what else is worthy of their presence?

etsy8

Courtesy customsxcario

Monogrammed Koozie – $10

Sorority girls love two things: monograms and alcohol. Put them together and what do you get? Very happy sisters with stylish beer koozies in hand.

etsy10

Courtesy Highway12Designs

Bottle Opener – $30

Nothing harshes a vibe quicker than a missing bottle opener. And nothing goes together like alcohol and overwhelming Orange Pride. Always have both when you buy this (kind of expensive but totally worth it) bottle opener with a map of Syracuse embedded within.

etsy9

Courtesy KiolaDesigns

Stationary – $4.50

Being at school means staying in touch with your friends and family from home remotely. Usually, a text or a FaceTime is good enough but sometimes, a card with your handwriting is all but necessary. Make your mom’s day by sending her this card that she can hang on the refrigerator and show to her friends. She will probably cry.

etsy11

Courtesy KatieVaz

More Wall Art – $15 – $27, depending on size

Pulp never really tires of a good piece of art. Thus, there are four pieces of art to hang on your walls on this list alone. And that is after editing. Count yourself lucky this is the last one. Anyway, in case you didn’t know, “Knowledge Crowns Those Who Seek Her” is our school motto, found on the interior of the SU crest. It’s also just a cool saying and is extremely worthy of hanging on your dingy dorm wall.

etsy12

Courtesy ChalkBoss

Man Thong – $10

Truthfully, no man’s wardrobe is complete without a thong. Why go with a subdued black lace when you could go full Syracuse Orange?  Surprise your special someone (or just your roommate) with a crotch full of SU this semester.

etsy13

Courtesy pmtreasurechest