Crime

Crime briefs: April 20-26

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that occurred near campus during the past week, according to Syracuse police bulletins.

Burglary

A LaFayette man, 20, was arrested on the charges of burglary in the second degree, criminal possession of stolen property in the fourth degree, grand larceny in the fourth degree and attempted burglary in the second degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday

Where: 300 Mt. Olympus Drive

A Camillus man, 22, was arrested on the charges of burglary in the second degree, criminal possession of stolen property in the fourth degree and grand larceny in the fourth degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Wednesday at 9 p.m.

Where: 100 University Place

Sound reproduction

A senior in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management, 21, was ticketed on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 3:34 a.m.

Where: 710 Euclid Ave.

A senior in the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, 23, was ticketed on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Sunday at 1:29 a.m.

Where: 700 Euclid Ave.

A senior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 22, was ticketed on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 7:55 p.m.

Where: 118 Clarendon St.

Disorderly conduct

A Syracuse man, 23, was arrested on the charge of disorderly conduct, according to police bulletins.

When: Saturday at 7:30 p.m.

Where: 1000 Irving Ave.

Failure to display a license

A Syracuse woman, 44, was arrested on the charge of failure to display a taxi license, according to police bulletins.

When: Saturday at 11 p.m.

Where: 200 Waverly Ave.

Driving while intoxicated

A junior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 21, was arrested on the charges of sound reproduction, not having his lights on, aggravated unlicensed operation of an automobile in the third degree, unlicensed operation of an automobile, refusal to take a breath test and driving while intoxicated, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 9:09 p.m.

Where: 200 block of Walnut Avenue