Crime

Crime briefs: Nov. 13-16

Unlawful possession of marijuana

A man, 27, of DeWitt, was ticketed for unlawful possession of marijuana, according to a Syracuse police bulletin.

When: 10:15 p.m. on Thursday

Where: Westcott Street near East Fayette Street

A man, 22 of Syracuse, was ticketed for unlawful possession of marijuana on, according to a police bulletin.

When: Thursday at 10:20 p.m.

Driving while intoxicated

A man, 47, of Syracuse, was arrested on the charges of driving while intoxicated, reckless driving and driving the wrong way on a one-way street, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 2:44 a.m.

Where: Upstate University Hospital

Attempted robbery

A man reported that someone tried to rob him about 1 a.m. Sunday at the corner of Marshall Street and Ostrom Avenue, the Department of Public Safety said.

The victim, who is not a Syracuse University student, was walking to his porch when the robber asked him to come to the corner, DPS said. When the victim approached the man, he said he had a knife and demanded the victim’s wallet.

The man then punched the victim in the face. DPS said after the victim punched him back, he ran into Thornden Park.

Three men arrested at Koto Japanese Steakhouse

Three men — including two Syracuse University students — were arrested at 10 p.m. on Saturday at Koto Japanese Steakhouse on Erie Boulevard East, which is next to Tully’s Good Times, according to police bulletins:

— A senior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 21, was arrested on a charge of obstructing governmental administration, a misdemeanor.

— A senior in the College of Arts and Sciences, 23, was arrested on a charge of menacing, a misdemeanor.

— A man, 22, of Wrentham, Massachusetts, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct, a violation.

None of the men are listed as being inmates in the county jail, and information about bail and arraignment was not immediately clear. Syracuse police spokesman Sgt. Tom Connellan did not return a phone call and an email Sunday afternoon about the arrests.