I’m Shmacked to visit SU from Jan. 28 to Feb. 2 to document parties

I’m Shmacked, a website and YouTube channel that documents college nightlife and party culture, will be at Syracuse University from Jan. 28 to Feb. 2.

Before officially announcing via Twitter that they were coming to SU, the people behind I’m Shmacked tweeted that they were “Ready to bleed Orange,” signaling plans to visit the university. The website will have several celebrations to cover when the Orange faces Duke University on Feb. 1.

The last time I’m Shmacked visited SU was two years ago. A film crew from the website came in September 2011 for Juice Jam and April 2012 for MayFest. The videos for both music festivals and party weekends have garnered more than 521,000 combined views on YouTube.

I’m Shmacked’s YouTube videos highlighting partying at colleges have received more than 18 million views. Although I’m Shmacked has gained national attention, film crews from the site haven’t always been welcomed. Last week, a film crew planned to visit James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Va., but the crew was banned from several fraternity parties, according to a Jan. 22 article by The Virginian Pilot.

Arya Toufanian and Yofray Ray, the co-founders of I’m Shmacked, did not answer three emails or a Facebook message asking for comment.