The Daily Orange’s Final Four special edition: ‘Final Faceoff’
The issue hits newsstands Friday
With Syracuse in the Final Four for the first time in a decade, pick up a copy of The Daily Orange’s Final Four special edition, on newsstands Friday through the weekend. Look inside for insight and information about the teams in the Final Four, the atmosphere in the Atlanta area where the games are being played, and a look through the archives at Syracuse’s lone national championship, in 2003. The theme for the edition is the ‘Final Faceoff,’ as the Orange, Michigan, Louisville and Wichita State battle to be crowned national champion.
The issue was designed by Lizzie Hart, presentation director, and Ankur Patankar, design editor. The cover photos were shot by Brandon Weight, staff photographer.
- Behind the scenes: The making of The Daily Orange's Final Four special edition cover
- Long and winding road: Beilein arriving at Final Four stage with decades of help, friendship from Boeheim
- Just peachy: Atlanta's diverse community, rich history sets stage for Final Four
- Siracusa's Pizzeria brings Central New York flavor, Orange atmosphere to Atlanta
- From the morgue: Orangemen complete championship run with victory over Kansas
Almost every day, it seems, there’s a stunning upset that shakes the college basketball landscape in the early part of the season. Presumptive favorites Kansas,… Read more »
UPDATED: Dec. 9, 5:23 p.m. The Department of Public Safety has identified several people of interest after academic buildings at Syracuse University were vandalized with… Read more »
Traditions exist to be comforting, and winter performances of “A Christmas Carol” are no exception. Playing now through Dec. 29 at Syracuse Stage is a… Read more »