The Daily Orange’s Final Four special edition: ‘Final Faceoff’
The issue hits newsstands Friday
With Syracuse in the Final Four for the first time in a decade, pick up a copy of The Daily Orange’s Final Four special edition, on newsstands Friday through the weekend. Look inside for insight and information about the teams in the Final Four, the atmosphere in the Atlanta area where the games are being played, and a look through the archives at Syracuse’s lone national championship, in 2003. The theme for the edition is the ‘Final Faceoff,’ as the Orange, Michigan, Louisville and Wichita State battle to be crowned national champion.
The issue was designed by Lizzie Hart, presentation director, and Ankur Patankar, design editor. The cover photos were shot by Brandon Weight, staff photographer.
Published on April 5, 2013 at 4:56 am
- Behind the scenes: The making of The Daily Orange's Final Four special edition cover
- Long and winding road: Beilein arriving at Final Four stage with decades of help, friendship from Boeheim
- Just peachy: Atlanta's diverse community, rich history sets stage for Final Four
- Siracusa's Pizzeria brings Central New York flavor, Orange atmosphere to Atlanta
- From the morgue: Orangemen complete championship run with victory over Kansas