Top SU Sports Moments in 2012

Click on an event below to add it to your top 10 list and to see more details above, and drag to reorder them.

Rank your top 10 sports moments:

• 1.
    • 2.
    • 3.
    • 4.
    • 5.
    • 6.
    • 7.
    • 8.
    • 9.
    • 10.
      Submit Your Rankings

Submitted!

Come back in 24 hours to vote again, or see the results in the Daily Orange on Dec. 6.

Sports

Vote for your favorite Syracuse sports moments of 2012

Results will be published Dec. 6

Syracuse football put together a miraculous last-minute drive to upset Missouri and clinch bowl eligibility. Syracuse men’s basketball got off to its best start to a season in program history. The women’s lacrosse reached the national championship game for the first time in school history.

Which was your favorite moment?

Over the next week, The Daily Orange sports staff wants your input on what the top 10 stories are from the 2012 year in sports at Syracuse University. Rank them online, and look out for the overall results in the final print edition of the semester on Dec. 6. We will rank our top 10 and see how they differ from the reader consensus.

University Lectures

Former Amazon chief scientist discusses data in 1st University Lecture of semester

Andreas Weigend, former chief scientist at Amazon and data expert, delivered his lecture titled, “We Are Our Data: Harnessing the Power of Social Data” Tuesday night in Hendricks Chapel to a crowd of about 130 members of the SU community. Weigend’s was the first University Lecture of the spring semester, and he addressed the way data affects people’s daily lives. Read more »