Letter to the Editor

Dalai Lama speaks of peace but violent ties, deceit will never achieve freedom

The Dalai Lama is a charlatan considered a “holy man” by many people. However, the Dalai Lama was chosen to be a “holy man” by a pro-Nazi regime.

Bruno Beger, a convicted Nazi war criminal and Dalai Lama friend, also said that this pro-Nazi regime had invited Hitler’s Nazi SS killers to Tibet. The Dalai Lama also headed a violent terrorist organization, embraced Nazis, terrorists and dictators, and was given large sums of money by some of them, and this continued until recent times.

Some of the Dalai Lama’s followers are Hollywood celebrities such as Whoopi Goldberg. Why do we put blind faith in these religious leaders without researching who they really are?

The answer to this question could be this: The Dalai Lama’s followers are under the delusion that this Dalai Lama is seeking peace, freedom and equality for Tibet. Let us assume (however unlikely it is) that the Dalai Lama actually seeks Tibetan freedom.

Some of his followers will say that the Dalai Lama is justified in using violence, taking tainted money and allying himself with terrorists and Nazis to gain peace and freedom for Tibet. However, this notion by them is untenable, as stated by a truly great spiritual leader more than 2,000 years ago, when he said: “Live by the sword; die by the sword.”

A corollary of this dictum is: “Commit or profit from destructive acts, or align yourself with those who commit destructive acts (even for the sake of a good purpose); suffer by those acts.” This is a truism that can be seen from world history and from a study of each person’s own life.

The Dalai Lama speaks of peace, but his actions of violence and deceit will never bear the fruit of lasting peace or freedom, and certainly not equality. You are what you do and not what you say. The Dalai Lama only gives lip service to his ideals. Merely mouthing ideals will go nowhere. Only by making a lifestyle of our ideals of peace, freedom, compassion and equality in our own personal and public lives can we ever hope, someday, to achieve enduring peace and equality on our planet.

Loren Christian

Author of: AngelJustice

Author of: TheSecret of Life

Founder of Angel Justice Website www.angelofjustice.org